| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Spooner, Wi in July is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 95.5mm (3.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:50 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 15:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Spooner, Wi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Spooner, Wi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Spooner, Wi:
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) NW
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) NW
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) NW
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 208.1 kms (129.3 miles) NW
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 156.2 kms (97.1 miles) NNW
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 114.6 kms (71.2 miles) N
- St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) W
- Farmington , Mn, Usa - 126 kms (78.3 miles) SW
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) SW
- Chaska, Mn, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.6 miles) SW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) SSW
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 217.3 kms (135 miles) SSW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 134.5 kms (83.6 miles) N
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 147.6 kms (91.7 miles) NNE
- Stambaugh, Mi, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) E
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) ESE
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 243.4 kms (151.2 miles) ESE
- Viroqua, Wi, Usa - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE
- La Crosse Ap, Wi, Usa - 223.2 kms (138.7 miles) SSE